Job Position: Factory Manager
Job Location: Gurgaon
Responsibilities (in brief):
* Should have prior experience as Factory Manager / Production Manager handling man management, operations and production lines.
* Would need to handle production planning & control
* Responsible for maintenance/preventive maintenance of all plant equipments.
* Ensuring uninterrupted production.
* General supervision of the day to day operations of the plant.
* Supervise the entire production process and hire employees for manufacturing, production, management and quality control etc.
* Maintaining inventory and recording details of the materials used during manufacturing
* Minimize waste products and help in improving the overall efficiency of the factory
* Allocating and monitoring weekly / Monthly production and target plans.
* Implement best practice for production and manufacturing methods
Education: BE / B.Tech / 3 yrs Diploma (Mech) preferred. Prior work experience is mandatory
Years of Experience: 5 10 years
Salary: As per industry standards
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Industrial Products / Heavy Machinery
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Factory Head
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time